Monthly Archives: April 2010

a change of scenery

The great thing about the internet is to to be able to find like minded people wherever you are…I found a fabulous photographer Gina Maxine after moving to the coast, and after exchanging a few emails she graciously invited me to join her on a shoot she orchestrated of some gorgeous and talented girls from […]

View full post »

We have a runner!

Liam’s school recently had a track and field day for the elementary kids, and I’ve been hearing through the grapevine that Liam was doing pretty well at all their practices.  He was confident when the day came and I volunteered to help at the starting line so I could also have a prime location to […]

View full post »

Mmmmmmwah!

I’ve mentioned before that Landon is quite the passionate little boy…he’s a big lover 95% of the time, and the other 5% of the time, he looks something like Jack Jack in the Incredibles when he turns into a raging fireball.  Being a big lover brings big kisses, the kind that grab you around the […]

View full post »

Catching up

I have fallen way behind on blogging so this post has a lot of pictures to try and catch up!  Bob and Judy visited us during Liam and Landon’s spring break.  We had so much fun with them here showing them all of our favorite things to do. The week seemed to fly by way […]

View full post »